This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     dsniche
    Participant

I’ve had several complaints about the way the theme handles profile photos. This is a serious UX issue.

Several people have told me they couldn’t figure out how to upload the profile photo. Some even think they have to change their Gravatar to change the profile photo.

Oh desktop, the “Change Photo” link appears on hover. But on mobile, there’s no hover so it’s not immediately apparent how to change the profile photo. You have to click the photo for the “Change Photo” button to appear, which means that you already have to know the button is there to click there and change the profile photo.

Is there another way to upload and change the profile photo other than the link on the photo box? Is there an easy way to make the “Change Photo” button more obvious, especially on mobile?

Laura

Hello, Buddypress plugin handles the profile not Sweetdate, Sweetdate changes the style of it.
    To change the profile photo, go to Profile, and you will see it at the sub menu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

Thanks Laura, I missed that subnav item. I’ve added directions to edit profile picture in my welcome email for new members.

Btw, I have 2 support questions from 3 weeks ago and I haven’t received any response from the support team about them. Could you please look into them?

Laura

Hello, can you share a link?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

dsniche
    Participant
     dsniche
    Participant

Sorry about the formatting. Here are those links again:

Hide Profile Group

Remove Profile Accordion

Laura

Hello, please open again the first one as it was closed by mistake

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?