This topic has 169 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Thalia
    Participant

Will you sell me for a fool ? The update makes me problems I’ve never had before. You’re kind off support is not helping me. I can’t fix the problems.

Andrei

Hi Thalia,

I see Radu replied you punctually on all your questions and issues, it’s absolutely normal for him to request more details from you in certain cases if you didn’t provide enough of them.

I also see Radu have helped you with some issue that are totally out of the coverage of our theme support and you’re still unsatisfied by his help.

Try and reply to each of his questions punctually, from what I see he offered to give a closer look into your translations if you can provide admin & ftp details, cleared out the custom work that you need for the custom translation menu itm, and he requested a few more details for another task.

Please understand that we don’t offer full 1-to-1 support for custom developing your site from ground up, for that, if you need we might have a developer for hire.

If you have any other issues with our theme please make a list with them and we’ll go trough them one by one.

Don’t forget, we’re here to help, but you also have to make yourself as clear as you can and provide as many details ( even screenshots ) as you can about the things that you’re reporting or requesting.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Thalia
    Participant

Here is my wish list….

————————
    Q: Where can I change the language to german for the “Read more” link in the posts on the main site and in the Comment form “Leave a reply”?

R: 3. I see that you use an plugin for comments,check in Super Socializer settings if you have something related to that.

Q: NO it’s not the plugin. I switched of the plugin and the Comment form is still there. I also emptied the Cache, it’s still there http://new.lovestorm-people.com/ueber-uns/

Also, here the “Archive for category:” is in english http://new.lovestorm-people.com/category/allgemein/

Please, I want to change the language from “Read more”, “Archive for category:”, Comment form “Leave a reply” into german.
    —————————-
    Q: How can I change the hyperlink on the picture in the sliders? Cause when you click on a slider(picture) on the main site and in the post the link goes only to the image and not to the post. I want that the link goes to the post where the slider is inside.

R: Go to wp-admin -> revolution slider -> chooser your home slider, and click edit, then look there for link..

Q: Missunderstanding:It’s not a Revolution Slider. I marked a post as a “gallery” and you can add pictures and show them like a “slider”. example: http://new.lovestorm-people.com/ueber-uns/ On the mainsite when you click on the pictures of this “sliders” you need to come to the post not to the picture.

R: The gallery format it will require to go into media tab under the post text area
    Media -> Show media on post page -> ON, Slider -> Upload image, Press add image for more images.

Q: WHY, you dont understand my problem…? You’re answer is helping me zero…I did this before, but when you click on a slider on the mainsite it goes to the pic not to the post. This was my question.

When you click on the pictures of this “sliders” on the main site you need to come to the POST! not to the picture.

And next problem…Since the update this Sliders in the Post we are talking about ( when you mark the post with “gallery” and add pics under Media Tab, Slider it was showed like a slider on the main site and in the post. But since the update you can’t see any slider on the mainsite and in the post. And the videos I can’t see in the posts since the update. Also the related posts are not showed since the update. Before the update everything was working.

And yes….the media on post ist ON also the related posts

—————————–
    Q: Since the update the translation plugin GTranslate that we fixed together is not working well. Normally you choose a language and than the whole site is showed in this language. Since the update. It’s sometimes working sometimes not when you choose a language. Also when you choose a l. and you change the site than the next site it showes again in german and there you can’t switch on the translation again.

——————————
    Q: The main site is on mobile devices not working well (Iphone/Pad) The “moving” posts are not showed fast enough. They are to slow. I checked also with faster internet. So you open the site and when you scroll like a normal user you only see white.

Thanks for help.

Andrei

I’m sorry, but re-posting your previous reply won’t help, Radu has given you a good reply, just go punctually trough it’s last reply and provide the details he requested in there and he’ll provide you his help tomorrow as soon as he becomes available …

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Thalia
    Participant

Thank you Andrei for your kindness….and so I need to send a scrennshot from a white screen?….Sorry… I’m working since weeks, and I can’t fix this theme…and the update brings me new problems I’ve fixed before. Now I start again… Sorry that I’m not in a good mood at the moment…but I think it’s not fair to sell a theme and than the costumer needs to hire somebody to finish and publish the site. In the advertise of your theme kleo was a information it’s easy to handle. So I bought it. And I’ve experience with WP…so let’s see…Thank you for your help

Andrei

We have lots of very satisfied customers and lots of websites running perfectly on our theme, in your case I’m sure it’s the lack of knowledge or some misconfigurations you’ve made or some additional plugins that’s creating such issues.

You could start at least by reading the last reply Radu sent, and provide him the wp-admin and ftp credentials of your site so he can investigate and help in the things that can be covered by our support, for the others he already provided you lot of time on helping and from what I can see you’re not even satisfied by his help.

The things that are not already available in the theme or are not even related to our theme are custom modifications and they are not covered by the theme support, that’s why in this case I’ve recommended you to hire a developer if you lack the knowledge of doing them by yourself.

Please find the necessary mood to punctually reply to his last reply so that he can continue helping you.

All the best.

Thalia
    Participant

Look………I understand your site…..but do you understand my site? I realy don’t know where to start to fix the things now, before the update it was running well, the page speed was good the translation plugin worked, the sliders and videos was showed….and I thought I could fix this few things….after the update the things get worse…I changed nothing before…I don’t know what to do now…. 🙁

Andrei

You’re still not helping the situation, another day will pass just because you didn’t provided the requested credentials so that Radu can give a closer look into some of the issues reported by you.

Thalia
    Participant

Okay, let’s try it again….I try my best to explain and I’m polite today 😉

First question : On my install it works the string are translated, the kleo language files where are located ? /wp-content/themes/kleo/languages/ or ? /kleo/wp-content/languages/ ?
    If the language files are here : kleo/wp-content/languages/ try to move the language files .mo and .po to /wp-content/themes/kleo/languages. if still not works ( provide credentials to take a look at this issue )

They are here: /wp-content/themes/kleo/languages

<label>Host:</label>ftp.lovestorm-people.com

<label>Benutzername (User):</label>lovestorm-people.com

<label>Port:</label>21

Pw: Wavesurfer102938–

——————————————————————

Second Question : This is how it works the gallery format. If you want to go to the post click the title.
    Check in theme options if the option is set to be ON ( Wp-admin -> Theme Options -> Blog -> Display media on post page* – ON )

It’s ON. Sorry again…. I marked a post as a “gallery” (It was a pattern Post included the theme and I didn’t change the settings only the name of the post, text and pics under tab “media” and it was working well until the update) and I added other 4 pictures under the tab “Media” and normaly they automatic showes like a “slider” in the preview on the mainsite and in the post. I added a screenshot for you. Before it was working after the update this “Slider” is not showed in the Post preview on the mainsite and also not in the Post here http://new.lovestorm-people.com/ueber-uns/

Normaly if this slider is showed on the mainsite and you click on this “sliders” you need to come to the post not to the picture. You say this is normal, but the normal user clicked on a pic to come to the post. When you click on the other pics in the preview on the mainsite you also come to the post. So why not from the pics in the integrated “slider” in the post?

And after the update I can’t see also the related posts. Before it was working.

Theme settings/Blog/ Enable related posts* is ON /Enable custom posts related is ON — In the Post/ Theme Post settings: Related posts on VISIBLE— I realy don’t know what I can do more.

I switched of the not needed plugins but no changes.

—————————————

Third question : I’ve helped you to implement that plugin but i cannot offer you continuous support for your custom needs including the third party plugin customizations.

Yes I agree and  that was realy kind from you and I’m realy thankful for that! But see when it’s working fine before the update of the theme and after the update it’s not working it’s not nice for the costumer…so I’m scared for your updates cause it’s a big surprise what happend…When you’re a “normal” costumer you can throuw the plugin in the trash bin…I’ve a lot  of problems with other popular plugins (aprox. 6) in this theme and i need to delete them. But this is WordPress. The costumers are using plugins and not only your recomments plugins. GTranslate has 30.000 users. I use this plugin on 4 pages with different themes without any problems. See it’s a realy important plugin for my site. Of course I’m disapointed now that’s not working well in the theme.

Also GTmetrix was before at Yslow core at 93 points. what was realy great. Now it is 78 point and the most plugins are switched of. But that’s not your problem. It’s only an information.

—————————————————

Fourth Question : Please provide a screenshot, i clearly don’t understand what element are you referring.

I mean the Post grid Element on the mainsite (my startpage is the pattern of Home Pinterest) . This posts are fade in slowly. This is not working well on the mobile  like a Iphone and Ipad. The WLan speed is good at my house. The posts coming to slow and somethimes the site on the mobile is crashing the brouwser.

You also have serious problems in some of your pages like these : http://new.lovestorm-people.com/category/thoughts/ , http://new.lovestorm-people.com/category/allgemein/ the footer is missing

Thank you for the information. I don’t know what to do now. I can see the footer.

I hope we can fix this things…look today I tried again to fix the things….I spend now 7 hours and I was not able to fix anything…and this was not my first day, this is hard. See over weeks how much we wrote… My nerves getting thin of this and I get over the time disapointed cause it’s no becoming better. Normaly I need 1- max. 2 weeks to finish a page without any help from a support. Radu, normally I’m a very polite person and realy sorry for all the complains….and it’s a realy beautiful theme and I wish nothing more that it works.  I hope we can fix this things.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried to connect via FTP and i cannot, please provide correct FTP details, test it before to be sure also i need wp admin credentials to can check the related posts problem.

Cheers

Thalia
    Participant

Hi Radu, here are the logins

ftp

Host:ftp.lovestorm-people.com

Benutzername (User):lovestorm-people.com

Port:21

——————————–
    And WP Admin

User:Radu
    Pw: e^EXsKPNJwaHA@rommTXXcV1

Have a good day

Radu

Hi,

Still cannot connect to the FTP, please see the video, i see that you have provided to me same FTP details even i’ve told you they are not working, do you have tested the FTP login credentials and they have works ?

VIDEO : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwUG4zNDhzNmRpaWs/view

Thalia
    Participant

Hi Radu….yes I tested it…

Thalia
    Participant

I don’t know why it’ showing like that, but there are !!! 2 minus !!!! at the end of the ftp pw.

Host:ftp.lovestorm-people.com

Benutzername (User):lovestorm-people.com

Port:21

Radu

Now i’ve was able to connect with the two minuses at the end of pw, but the wordpress credentials are wrong, can you check please ?

Thalia
    Participant

Try this

Radu

pw: Radu-is-working-at-seventhqueen

Radu

Hi…not working….

Your site has locked me out

FEHLER: Ungültiger Benutzername oder Passwort.

FEHLER: Zuviele ungültige Anmeldeversuche. Bitte versuchen Sie es in 20 Minuten noch einmal.

Please review the credentials pls and take off my ban

Thalia
    Participant

try now please

password : radu-login-102938

Radu

unable to login it says FEHLER: Das Passwort stimmt nicht, das du für den Benutzernamen Radu eingegeben hast. Passwort vergessen?

Thalia
    Participant

try not to take it copy and paste. write it inside manual

Thalia
    Participant

It’s working Radu?

Radu

I will check right now, and i will notify you.

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi @Thalia, please double check the credentials by yourself before providing them and also maybe consider to temporary turn off your security plugin till you clear out this login issue with Radu, such a small thing it’s already eating to much time.

Don’t forget, we’re trying to help but in this case you’re not helping us at all, hope everything will be cleared soon.

Cheers

Thalia
    Participant

Sorry……but I also try my best…you can believe I’m also very happy when all the things are clear.

Next Account…

Radu B.

Pw: 5jdY!OyQTBx)zbGWQsAu$c^h

Radu

Hi.

1. You can trasnlate any string from theme with loco translate (quicklink to theme translation in loco translate : http://new.lovestorm-people.com/wp-admin/admin.php?name=kleo&type=theme&poedit=languages%2Fthemes%2Fkleo_framework-de_DE.po&page=loco-translate ) search for the strngs that you want to translate then, pres save and that’s all

see here : http://new.lovestorm-people.com/willkommen/ i’ve translated Leave a reply to Leave a reply – translated.

2. The issue with the post gallery is caused by lack of some js files that are responsible for that functionality. (see attached photo)

3. Regarding the GTranslate plugin, i cannot offer you continuous support for a product that is not part of Kleo theme.

4.You can disable the animations from wp-admin -> theme options -> miscelanous -> Site-Wide Animations* -> Disable on mobile devices only

NOTE : It was needed to re-upload the theme files because some core theme files where missing, please be careful with these.

NOTE2 : From my point of view you will need to hire a developer to help you with the maintenance and with implementation of your ideas.

Are you ok with these ? Can i mark the topic as resolved?

Cheers

Radu

Attachments:
     Thalia
    Participant

Hello Radu, thank you very much. The most things are working now.

Only the menu on the mobile is not working. It opens and close again.

Kind regards

Anja

Thalia
    Participant

Hello Radu, thank you very much. The most things are working now.

But the menu on the mobile is not working. It opens and close direct again.

Also, when I work at a post or page I can’t see any typing. I checked all posts and pages. But you can’t see any thing. And also you can’t see the editor, but in the visual composer it’s switched on. See at the attached pics.

Kind regards

Anja

Attachments:
     Thalia
    Participant

The editor problem I fixed.

But the menu on the mobile is still not working. It opens and close direct again.

Thanks for help.

Radu

Hi,

It’s ok now,

It was caused by download manager, i’ve deactivated the bootstrap js from the plugin settings.

Can i mark the topic as resolved ?

Cheers

Radu

Thalia
    Participant

Thank you Radu ❤ Yes now it’s working. Very good. I’m happy 🙂

The only last thing is, when you open the site on a mobile divice the site flares/ flickers at the beginning always. It’s possible to stop this

I think then we can close the topic.

Thalia
    Participant

Thank you Radu ❤ Yes now it’s working. Very good. I’m happy 🙂

The only last thing is, when you open the site on a mobile divice the site flares/ flickers at the beginning always. It’s possible to stop this

Sorry, again the problem. When I work in mozilla firefox at a post or page I can’t see any typing and no editor, in IE I can see it. I checked all posts and pages. But I can’t see any thing in the firefox. See at the attached pics. Firefox is also actual there no updates.

I think when we got this things we can close the topic.

Kind regards

Anja

Attachments:
     Thalia
    Participant

Hello Radu? Are you there 🙂

Andrei

Hi Thalia,

I’ve visited your site and couldn’t replicate the ” flares/ flickers” you reported, maybe this happens just on some devices because of the advanced geometrical background effect.

You issue with wp editor in firefox might be probably because of some addon/extension that you have in your browser. Check with Google Chrome, if everything is fine there as well then the issue is from the browser.

Cheers

Thalia
    Participant

URGENT—–Hello! I’ve switched of the Top Bar in the theme options. Now I can’t get into my dashboard. What can I do?

Andrei

You can access your backend by going directly to the “wp-admin” side, like this:
    http://new.lovestorm-people.com/wp-admin/

Cheers

Thalia
    Participant

Thanks! Since yesterday suddenly all scaled articles on the mainsite or scaled pics are not visible. I’ve no more idea where the mistake is. And some of the related posts pics not showed. Please can you help me to fix this things.

http://kapitalrecht.com

http://kapitalrecht.com/downloads/

Thalia
    Participant

Ok I finished it. I’ve found the problem.

Thalia
    Participant

URGENT!!!!❤ Hello, please I need to switch of the “lightbox” for example here

http://lovestorm-people.com/postkarten-motive-e-cards/ when you click on a post the lightbox opens. But it need when you click on a pic go to http://lovestorm-people.com/postcards-e-cards-versenden

Please help me ❤

Thalia
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘Scrolling’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?