This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by jamie771.

• Author

Tagged: 

Jonaro
    Participant

I’ve noticed you are using the updated version of this theme in the live preview. Can you give your clients access to the update please? it really is important, at least for me, because of the visual corrections and the bugs resolved presented in the updated version.

Thank You very much!

darrenv
    Participant

I’ll second this request 🙂 When will the update be officially released?

Jonaro
    Participant

Already available the version 1.1 Thank you very much for the quick response! Great Service! So far, so good! Recommended!

Roger
    Participant

its not showing up to update inside my installation…

Jonaro
    Participant

Roger, it’s in the manual:

To easily update the theme using Envato update plugin you must go to WP-admin -> Theme options -> Theme update and enter your Envato username and API Key. After you have saved the settings you will receive updates automatically.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you Jonaro. Please also manually update K-elements plugin. You’ll find it inside main package downloaded in Plugins or just delete it from Plugins and re-install it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Jonaro
    Participant

Thank you Abe for the K-elements update warning. And I also notice that you are using a new version of the Revolution Slider, the 4.2, and in the first release of your Theme, you used the Revolution Slider 4.1.4.

I deleted the Revolution Slider from the Plugins section in WordPress, and then the WordPress warned me at the Top about the missing plugin required for the Theme, and I clicked in the Install button, and everything went OK, new version updated 4.2!

Why is that some plugins are automatically checked for updates and notifies us in the WordPress panel, and some don’t?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Plugins that aren’t free like Revoluton slider and K-elements and that are distributed with the theme don’t have automatic updates all the time. We are releasing 1.2 version for Kleo and K-elements will automatically update after you install the latest version included

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jamie771
    Participant

I did the following:

“To easily update the theme using Envato update plugin you must go to WP-admin -> Theme options -> Theme update and enter your Envato username and API Key. After you have saved the settings you will receive updates automatically.”

But still can’t figure out how to update the theme. Update option is not showing neither on Appearance ->Themes Page nor Dashboard -> Updates, as it is for all other themes.

Please help! Thanks!

jamie771
    Participant

I was able to instal Kleo 2.4 through FTP, but It creating a problem. My admin panel disappeared. Admin bar is gone and when I go to: http://myweb.com/wp-admin/ I get a blank page.

Abe
    Keymaster

Try to set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to see the error that is generated and let me know so we can give you a solution

---

jamie771
    Participant

This issue have been resolved already, Abe! Thanks for your help anyway, but maybe you have an idea how to resolve some other issues we have:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/featured-image

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/notification-button-is-off

Also I notices that life notifications doesn’t seams to be working.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?